White plastic housing, high frequency (> 42kHz) electronic ballast
for TLD fluorescent lamps at 220 –230V 50/60Hz.
Features & Benefits:
• Up to 25% reduction in energy consumption at constant luminous flux compared with conventional gear.
• Less strain on the eyes improves productivity as the electronic ballast with higher operating frequency (>42kHz) does not cause the lamp to flicker at 50Hz operation.
• Up to 30% longer lamp life than using conventional ballasts.
• Automatic stop circuit is activated within five seconds in case of lamp failure (Safety stop).
Typical areas of application include:
• Department stores, Malls, Shops, Hyper-and Supermarkets
• Office buildings, Banks, government ministries
• Industrial premises
This assures optimum quality regarding:
• System supplier
As manufacturer of lamps, electronic control gear and lighting control equipment, Philips ensures that, from the earliest development stage, optimum lamp/ballast performance is maintained.
• International standards
Philips Electronic Ballast’s complies with all relevant international standards and regulations